I am not sure I think of myself as a writer though I guess I am expressing thoughts, ideas and opinions using the written word so a writer? mmn I think not but someone who writes, yes.
At this point in time I can’t really differentiate writing from blogging possibly because my writing is blogged. I am not one to jot notes or musings in a notebook and I am not aiming to be published as an author. I am purely a self published blogger so please forgive me if I alternate the words write and blog with random ease.
I write because ……
- I enjoy it!
- writing on a blogging platform has proved to be a very social experience.
- I love the interaction and feedback from others and I learn new things everyday.
- I like to share experiences.
- sometimes I need to vent!
- I love reminiscing and looking through my travels.
- it helps clear my head.
- words can be amazing.
- it makes me think and question things.
- I am grateful for many things in life.
- it is another way to communicate.
- I find it soothing.
- I love it when folks like or comment on a post but I am just as happy to have expressed myself and put it out there.
- it can be creative or factual, emotional or to the point but whatever it is, its mine.
- it it a productive use of my time.
- it helps me collect my thoughts both figuratively and literally.
- I can!
Yoroshiku Onegai shimasu